Roles & Responsibilities will include the below but not be limited to the
1. Develop business opportunities and sales for GIS products.
2. Establish a network within the decision-makers in order to develop
business focused on GIS services.
3. Research, investigate, and produce winning strategies for future
4. Write proposals, provide ROMs, and develop project scopes.
5. Support business development activities including, but not limited to,
representing the company in client meetings and conferences and
fostering the development of long-term relationships with new and
sustained clients, as well as partner companies.
6. Work as part of the business development team to assist in the success of
the company as a whole.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• Willingness to travel and work extended hours.
Education/ Work Experience:
Bachelors degree in Geo-informatics & Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
2 plus years of geospatial sales and marketing experience.
Demonstrated experience in developing new geospatial data products and