GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Analysts work at the intersection of data analysis, programming and cartography. Their primary responsibilities include analyzing spatial data through mapping software and designing digital maps with geographic data and multiple other data sets.
• Hands-on experience in Utilities Conversion Projects, to work electric network layout by using different applications like AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS, Small world and GTECH
• Understand customer requirements and familiar with electric concepts to understand the Overhead and Underground Electrical Equipment’s, Poles, Primary, and Secondary network features..
• GIS Executive/Engineer will manage geo database, merge, topology and other activity to make this data as deliverable.
• You will report to Project Lead
• Have 1 to 8 years of overall experience.
• Have the capability in performing the quality checks on production completed files before delivering to customer. UFM / Conduit Manager experience is an added advantage.
• Database Generation, Handling, Processing and Analysis in different GIS environments Implementation of GIS Knowledge in different fields like Public Utilities – Telecom, Electricity, Transportation, Water, Oil & Gas.
• This is the experience-level class in the series. Initially, under close guidance, Incumbents perform the more routine current and advanced tasks, while learning the more experienced and complex work.
• Education and Work Experience: Must have knowledge in ArcGIS or AutoCAD Map. Skills & Experience Autocad, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Ge smallworld EO, GE Smallworld GIS, GTechnology, Microstation, SmallWorld, Utilities Domain, Utilities - Electrical, Utilities - Gas, Utilities - Water