Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design user interface and technical infrastructure for web based products and services.
- Create and maintain technical specifications for web based products and services.
- Experience of working in a team on SVN.
- Publish and consume web GIS services using GeoServer map server deployment.
- Participate actively in the design, development, and management of associated RDBMSs.
- Interact regularly with GIS Engineers and GIS Analysts to ensure that web presentation of data is consistent with internal databases and their processes and methods.
- Build tools and processes in conjunction with other engineering and product teams for the on time, quality release of data products, services, and applications.
- Evaluate and recommend different platforms as they become available, both commercial and open source.
- Proactively adhere to the quality policies set forth by the Quality team.
- Ensure that web applications are compatible with all modern platforms, including mobile ones.
- Participate as needed in development meetings with key partners and customers.
- Client coordination and stakeholder management.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Hands on experience in web GIS development, database management, Java development, SQL scripting knowledge.
• Experience in SOAP, WCS, WFS, WFS-T, WMS, REST-API,Java script, SQL Scripting and database query.