In the GIS analyst role, you will collaborate with other members of the GIS team on the scope and schedule of projects.
You will be expected to maintain extensive knowledge in Environment Rating Scales Institute (ERSI) solutions and successfully analyze data and present data visualizations.
Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing support and expertise in the development of the firms GIS capabilities to meet strategic objectives. GIS Analyst Job Responsibilities And Duties
• Designs and edits GIS data for numerous projects
• Ensures alignment of data with company standards
• Monitors and applies the best industry practices
• Maintains data integrity and accuracy
• Utilizes ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcGIS Online in data visualization
• Develops sustainable systems of collecting and managing data points
• Manages necessary hardware and software
• Delivers training and technical support to end-users